Monday, September 15, 2008

Where do I stand?

Mediocre schools produce bad writers, like me. Bad writers, guess who, graduating from better schools are nothing but pain in the ASS for PR departments of those schools … So ...


Today I officially unofficially declare that I am joining THE LEAGUE OF BIG-MOUTH, NEVER-TAKE-SHOWER, NO-JOB(O), SELF-SATISFYING (in a very healthy way), TRASH-THEM-ALL BLOGGERS. And I will proudly wear a yellow tie with that. The benefits and healthcare for the league are provided by you, my dearest tax payers. Computers to refretrash the NET are provided by KC Metro Public libraries (again you my dearest tax payers) and Micro$oft ... and I thank YOU for that.

From now on my slogan is “taking people down a notch was is what the Internets was all about”. Buckle up kids … we're taking off in 24 hours.

No comments: